Please note that CNE follows the D-11 school district closures and delays. Closures result in Roundtable & Workshop cancellations. Delays result in Roundtable cancellations with an attempt to reschedule. Workshops run as scheduled.
Nonprofit Start Up Workshop
April 5 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Do you have a strong desire to make a difference in our community? Is starting a nonprofit the right route for you to take to make that impact?
Join CNE and the El Pomar Resource Center for a workshop that will:
- Explore the nonprofit climate in Colorado Springs
- Assess your readiness for starting a nonprofit organization
- Present alternative options to forming a nonprofit
- Delve into the steps you should take before filing (board development, by-laws, etc.)
- Address the regulatory steps you will need to take if you decide to start a nonprofit
- Answer your questions about starting a nonprofit and other ways to make an impact in our community
REGISTER HERE today!
More info: contact us at email@example.com
CAN’T WAIT UNTIL APRIL TO LEARN MORE? ARE YOU IN NEED OF ADVICE AND GUIDANCE NOW?
CNE offers high-quality consulting for folks interested in starting a nonprofit. For $30, CNE can schedule an hour long one-on-one session with one of our trained volunteer consultants. The consultation will cover the same critical information as the workshop covers.
CONTACT AMBER, AMBER@CNECOLORADOSPRINGS.ORG, or 719-575-4341 ext. 13 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION.
CNE Members get more
Many programs like our Monthly Roundtables are FREE for staff, board members, and volunteers that are CNE Members!