“For more than 25 years, the Center for Nonprofit Excellence has been a champion for all nonprofits within the Pikes Peak Region. We are excited about how this opportunity will connect the 1,200 nonprofit organizations in our community to a true statewide network of nonprofits, as well as provide our existing members with additional benefits to help amplify their impact.” – Abby Laine Sienkiewicz, Executive Director of CNE
The Association exists to strengthen nonprofits by providing knowledge resources and by advocating for public policies that support a flourishing nonprofit environment. Every day we educate and inform Colorado nonprofits about new ideas, best practices and pressing public policies so that nonprofits can solve problems and achieve greater impact on Colorado communities.
The Association works to ensure Colorado has the nation’s most effective, vibrant and innovative nonprofit community essential to the quality of life in our state.
- Free, unlimited professional development trainings*
- Exclusive access to their Help Desk to answer your most pressing questions
- Free posting access on the statewide Job Board and Internship Board
- Discounts on Colorado Nonprofit Conference
- Nonprofit Day Conference in Colorado Springs
- C3 Forum
- Colorado Nonprofit Week Awards Luncheon;
- Access to the Community Conversations forums where you can participate in conversations about topics directly relevant to your work
- Access to the online Knowledge Center where you can find best practices, samples, templates, and additional content related to Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence in Colorado
- Discounted Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey publication
- Free subscription to Nonprofit Colorado magazine, publishing three times a year
- Access to group purchasing discounts on a variety of different products and services ranging from technology to payroll processing and office supplies
- Participation in the Safety Group Program; opportunities for statewide networking with other nonprofits, foundations, government agencies and businesses
Watch your inbox from CNE for details on how to renew. Check out some of the amazing extended membership benefits you will receive to help you further your mission.
For some members, membership dues may stay the same or change, depending on your annual operating budget. Your membership will have new benefits such as free, unlimited professional development training. Check out the membership dues for nonprofits and individuals. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (719) 575-4341 ext. 10.
We offer trainings and informational resources to help nonprofits advocate effectively and stay up-to-speed on new laws and regulations affecting their mission-driven work. We hold events, such as our annual Day at the Capitol, to help nonprofits build relationships and lobby policymakers on issues of interest.
Nonprofits can get involved by signing up for email updates or visiting the Public Policy Resources page to read about the latest issues, provide feedback, and take action on key policies impacting Colorado’s nonprofit community.