- This event has passed.
Board Roles & Responsibilities Workshop
May 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop deep dives into the critical roles board members play at nonprofit organizations. We’ll share stories from the field and our experience working with and serving on boards for over 30 years.
Topics covered include:
- Nonprofit board members’ legal duties
- Critical functions of the board and key responsibilities of its members
- Meeting management tricks to keep the board on time, on track, and out of the weeds
- Effective ways to structure your board’s committees
- Sample job descriptions, meeting agendas, and ideas to recruit the board members your nonprofit needs to make an impact
Designed for current and prospective board members, those seeking board positions, nonprofit staff and those looking for a governance refresh!
Facilitated by Abby Laine Sienkiewicz and Amber Cote of the Center for Nonprofit Excellence.
$45 for CNE Members
$75 for Non-Members
For registration details, email email@example.com
CNE Members get more
Many programs like our Monthly Roundtables are FREE for staff, board members, and volunteers that are CNE Members!