Endowment Education Series
June 27 - October 24
Powered by the Pikes Peak Community Foundation
In partnership with the Pikes Peak Community Foundation, CNE is bringing a five-part education series about financial planning, financial leadership within an organization, and long-term planned giving to the nonprofit community.
Thanks to the Pikes Peak Community Foundation, our Endowment Education Series is FREE to the community.
Attendees MUST register for each session you plan to attend.
Endowment Education Series Sessions
Click on each session for their individual session and registration. Or register for all sessions in one registration below.
- Nonprofit Endowment 101: June 27th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Financial Strategy & Health : July 25th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM – Waitlist Only
- Storytelling and your Why: August 29th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM – Waitlist Only
- People: Your Leadership Team and Your Donors: September 26th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Policies and Procedures for Success: October 24th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
To be added to the Waitlist, please email email@example.com
CNE Members get more
Many programs like our Monthly Roundtables are FREE for staff, board members, and volunteers that are CNE Members!