- This event has passed.
Fundraising on a Napkin: Maximize Your Relationships Today, Tomorrow and Forever
August 1 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Whether you’re looking for strategic clarity, ‘sustainable funding,’ a jump-start in major giving or just no-fluff advice that works… Fundraising on a Napkin delivers on all fronts. Over 3.5 hours, we will share stories ‘from the field’ and the successful and innovative ideas that have transformed thousands of organizations, including:
- How to get strategic clarity
- How to simplify your message and communicate vision
- How to find and engage with great leaders, prospects and champions
- How to build a high performing leadership team
- How to build an effective culture around funding the vision
- How to ask
Presented by CNE and led by For Impact Coach, Mike Gemm, this high energy, motivating session will give you a road map you can follow to re-design (or design) your organization for impact and income success.
CNE Members get more
Many programs like our Monthly Roundtables are FREE for staff, board members, and volunteers that are CNE Members!