- This event has passed.
Volunteer Management Training Series
March 28 - April 25
The Volunteer Management Training Series (VMTS) consists of six modules created by Points of Light Institute, which are designed to give attendees a comprehensive understanding of the major components of a successful nonprofit volunteer management program.
This valuable program will enhance your knowledge, whether you are new to volunteer management or a seasoned professional.
Please note: to earn the Volunteer Management Certificate, you must complete the entire series.
- Understanding Volunteering: March 28th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Planning your Volunteer Program: March 28th, 1:00PM – 4:00PM
- Recruiting and Placing Volunteers: April 4th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Orienting and Training Volunteers: April 11th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Supervising Volunteers: April 18th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Evaluating your Volunteer Program: April 25th, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Questions? Please contact Amber Cote, CNE’s Leadership & Community Steward.
Entire Series – 6 Sessions
$200 – CNE Member Rate
$300 – Non-Member Rate
$45 each – CNE Member Rate
$75 each – Non-Member Rate
CNE Members get more
Many programs like our Monthly Roundtables are FREE for staff, board members, and volunteers that are CNE Members!