Whether you’re interested in a career in the nonprofit sector, work for one already, or simply want to stay attuned to the work of the fantastic nonprofits in our state, a Colorado Nonprofit Association membership opens up a world of benefits.
- Free online resumé posting on our Resume Board
- Free subscription to our magazine, Nonprofit Colorado
- Exclusive access to our Help Desk to answer your most pressing questions
- Free, unlimited professional development trainings*
- Discounts on our Fall Conference & Exhibition, C3 Forum and Colordo Nonprofit Week Awards Luncheon
- Access to our online Knowledge Center where you can find best practices, samples, templates, and additional content related to Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence
- Discount on our Colorado Nonprofit Salary and Benefits Survey publication
- Free subscription to Nonprofit Colorado magazine, publishing three times a year
- Networking with other nonprofits, foundations, government agencies and local businesses
*Free trainings do not include our cooperative partnerships or major events. As always, members continue receiving preferred prcing on these events.
Individual Membership $125
Student Membership $50
Note: Students must provide proof of enrollment to receive student discount.