CNE's Mini-MBA Institute
Date: November 6-7, 2014
Time: 8:30 AM-4:00 PM
Cost: $200 CNE members/$330 Non members
CNE's Mini MBA Institute is a fast paced, two-day "crash course" for mid-level and advanced nonprofit professionals to explore applying business tactics and terms to the nonprofit sector.
This training will provide an overview of six critical business topics:
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Operations & Project Management
- Information Technology
Led by presenters for a variety of business industries, each 90-minute session will include a review of business terminology, best practices and issues.
- Catherine Calvin – Director, Talent Management Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness; Centura Health
- Laurel Prud’homme – Director of Communications, Research & Events; Downtown Partnership of CO Springs
- Josh Chesebro, CPA – Audit Manager; Stockman Kast Ryan & Co.
- Doreen Merz, CPA – Tax Manager; Stockman Kast Ryan & Co.
- Brinah L. Vincent, MBA, CFRE – Primary Counsel, Effective Fundraising Management
Ready to think outside the box in strengthening your nonprofit organization?
Join us for this unique learning opportunity!