Members of the Center for Nonprofit Excellence have access to a wide variety of programs, services, and products to help members achieve their missions more efficiently and effectively, access personal and professional development programs, and find opportunities for relationship building and resource sharing. Some of these benefits are available only to members; others are available to non-members for an increased fee. We're here for you! CNE staff is available for calls, questions, emails- connect with us and we'll provide the answers or get you in touch with the right resources! Contact us, 719-575-4341 or email@example.com
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, PROGRAMS, TRAININGS & TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- CNE Workshops member discount--Standards for Excellence, Grant Writing Series, Mini MBA Institute (our two day crash course for nonprofits), Board Governance, and more!
- Nonprofit Day Conference member discount--Nonprofit leaders and their staff members are encouraged to attend this annual conference for a day of education, celebration, and relationship building.
- Special member only events, including film screenings, funders panels, and lunch and learns/member brown bags
- Front Range Executive Service Corps (FRESC) member discount--This program of CNE provides expertise to the nonprofit community. A free 30-minute consultation with FRESC.
- Continuing Education--CNE works closely with several educational partners on member discounts, supporting their educational programs for nonprofit professionals.
NETWORKING, RELATIONSHIP BUILDING, & RESOURCES
- Monthly Community Roundtables members only (FREE)--CNE offers regular networking and learning opportunities for CEOs, CFOs, HR Professionals, Volunteer Managers, and Development and Fundraising Staff. Topics and guest speakers are announced in advance.
- FREE CNE Job Board Postings--CNE's website is the leading source in Southern Colorado for posting or perusing job openings in the nonprofit sector; members have unlimited access to job postings.
- FREE Event postings on CNE's Community Calendar
- Legal, Financial and Nonprofit Management Referrals--CNE will help connect nonprofits with the resources they need.
- CNE Newsletter--Regular e-news keeps nonprofits up-to-date on what's happening in the nonprofit sector as well as providing opportunities for members to post their announcements.
- FREE Membership Directory listing
NONPROFIT SUPPORT SERVICES
- Group workers' compensation member discount--CNE members can join a safety group plan through Pinnacol Assurance, underwritten by Wells Fargo Insurance and SAVE 4% on your premium, as well as be eligible for dividends; learn more here!
- D & O Insurance--Offered through Wells Fargo Insurance
- Retirement Plans--Offered through Mutual of America
- HR Counsel member discount--CNE members receive a discount on membership with the Mountain States Employers Council
- Colorado Grants Guide member discount--CNE members receive a discount on this funding resource through the Community Resource Center
- Affiliation with respected community resource
- Networking opportunities with funders, peers, and other community leaders
- Membership Directory listing on CNE website
- FREE Nonprofit Directory listing
The Center continually evaluates its programs and services in order to meet member needs, so please let us know if there are additional products or services we can provide or ways we can assist your organization.