The Nonprofit Directory provides a comprehensive listing in alphabetical order of the region's diverse nonprofit organizations. Readers will also find a listing of CNE's corporate members who have demonstrated a commitment to the nonprofit sector through their programs and services. Listings are available for all 501(c)3 nonprofits. Registration is open from November-December, with the new directories released at our annual Nonprofit Day Conference in March the following year.
Get involved in our community's most pressing issues.
- Education Partners: Devry University, Regis University, and University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Mountain States Employers Council serves the human resource and employment law needs of the business community, helping employers manage all aspects of the employment relationship.
- Office Depot Sign up and save big! Receive discounts on commonly-purchased business essentials, take advantage of special pricing on supplies, and receive fast & free delivery on qualifying online orders.
- Verified Volunteers Using Verified Volunteers’ online platform, volunteers and volunteer managers at any nonprofit in Southern Colorado can quickly and easily obtain a single, standardized background check for civic service accepted by multiple nonprofit organizations, schools, youth sports teams and faith-based groups.
- Workers Compensation Group CNE Member Organizations may be eligible to qualify for our Workers Comp Saftey Group Program thought Pinnacol Assurance and underwritten by Wells Fargo Insurance Service. Eligible organizations can recieve 4% discounts on premiums and may qualify for yearly dividends. Check out the program overview here or contact the Center for additional information.
Looking for board members? Seeking a position on a nonprofit board? Explore our "Board Board" to connect individuals and local nonprofits.
Sign up today for all the latest CNE workshops and community events, along with helpful resources and articles pertaining to the nonprofit sector.
In partnership between El Pomar Foundation and CNE, the ELD program identifies and encourages current and emerging ethnic minority leaders to embrace broad-based community involvement, civic engagement and service on boards and commissions.
Boards, grant writing, nonprofit support organizations and other resources.
CNE offers a workshop for those considering starting a nonprofit organization and/or who want to learn more about the alternatives to starting a nonprofits, what the nonprofit sector is like in Colorado Springs, and more! Learn more.