Upcoming Trainings | Consultant & Vendor Directory | Research & Publications | Help Desk | Knowledge Center | FAQ
Don’t get lost googling best practices and nonprofit research on the web. We’ve compiled some great resources here to answer some of the most commonly asked nonprofit questions.
We’ve also conducted research on a variety of issues to understand Colorado’s donors, nonprofit labor market, legal issues and more.
We invite you to explore the following pages:
- Upcoming Trainings – Strengthen your capacity with in-person and online trainings.
- NOTE: Members attend our trainings for free. If you register and fail to attend more than once during a year we will charge you or your organization the nonmember fee for the missed training. So if you cannot make it, cancel no fewer than 3 business days before the training or find another employee of your organization/business to take your place!
- Nonprofit Consultant & Vendor Directory – Search our directory of business members serving the nonprofit community
- Research & Publications – Read our latest research, reports, guidebooks and Nonprofit Colorado magazine
- Knowledge Center – Members-only, find videos, templates, articles, and additional content related to best practices
- Resources By Topic – Browse a wide array of trainings and resources in any of our 11 topic areas.
- Pro Bono Legal Assistance – Submit a request to the Colorado Nonprofit Pro Bono Legal Group.
- FAQs – Find answers to many of the key questions we receive through our Help Desk